remember that time my crush came to mybirthday and i woouldn’t stop talking about it for like weeks
and remember when he talked to my dad and our parents know each other and they’re going to arrange so we have dinner together
r e m e m b e r
2576) I just want to be able to wear shorts and not feel like crying. I want to wear pretty summer dresses without hating myself. I just want to be happy with my body, but I’m not.
Yes, one of these! Click here to see proof that my past giveaways have all been real and that the winners actually received all their prizes!
How can I afford all these giveaways?
Well, I use an app called Feature Points. Basically, companies pay Feature Points for them to advertise their apps to FP’s users. For each download you make, you receive points which you can redeem for apps, giftcards, games and even real money paid into your PayPal! Proof that it’s real can be found here/even more info here! (I promise it’s no scam, the link sends you to a proof page on Tumblr!) So far I’ve earned over $400USD using an app!
- You do NOT have to follow me here on Tumblr!
- You MUST reblog this post (it will not count as an entry, but I will ask the winner/s to link me to this post on their blog!)
- You enter by clicking here (scroll right down to the bottom, the only info you have to put in is your first name and email address, as that’s where you’ll be contacted if you are chosen as the winner/s)
- Please check out my Bookworm/Fandom merch shop out here! Plus it’s blog here (which happens to follow back 100%!)
- Please check out my “I’ve got 99 problems and they all involve fictional characters” shirt here! It’s limited edition and will only be on sale until September 21st!
- If you were to be chosen as a winner then you must be willing to help me prove to my followers that the giveaway was legit, just as these people have done!
- This post must reach a minimum of 1,000 notes or the giveaway will be cancelled!
It’s that easy! You will have an opportunity to complete three things on the site that add up to 10 entries!
- One $75USD giftcard to any online store that accepts PayPal as payment - Only if this post reaches 1,000 notes!
- PLUS a second prize: One $25USD giftcard to any online store that accepts PayPal as payment - Only if this post reaches 5,000 notes!
- PLUS a third prize: One $50USD giftcard to any online store that accepts PayPal as payment - Only if this post reaches 15,000 notes!
- Depending on further notes, more prizes will be added!
Basically the more you guys like/reblog this post the more prizes/winners there will be, currently you will only see the one prize up for grabs, I can edit the giveaway prizes once it reaches the specified notes! (Notes do not count as giveaway entries as that goes against Tumblr’s rules and guidelines!)
The prizes are fab because you don’t have to worry about giving your address out to a total stranger! Examples of websites that use PayPal: Teespring, Etsy, Society6, Redbubble, and BlackMilk and literally hundreds of others!!)
The giveaway ends October 4th at 12:00am NZ time!
- This giveaway is in no way affiliated with Tumblr/Instagram/Facebook or any other company mentioned!
Happy reblogging/entering! If you have any questions please feel free to ask me! Stay lovely! c:
#merde #what the baguette #im so done