Y’all, I really don’t want to have to do this, but I’m asking, begging, for your help here. This little repair is going to cost me about $2200. Unfortunately, the donation site I chose to use only accepts donations of $10 or more, so if you can’t do that, I totally understand, but if y’all can at least reblog this, it would mean the world to me. This is my grandparents’ old car and he’s my pride and joy, and I don’t want them to get involved and try to pay for it because I know they will.
I would appreciate it more than you could ever know. There’s not a lot I can offer in return, unfortunately, since I’m not good with graphics. The only things I can really offer are:
*Poems if you give me a prompt
I know it sucks, and I know everybody hates people asking for money, but I’m in college, I make about $100 a week, and any amount helps. Please please please reblog this to at least get word out there.
Y’all are the best.
Hello and welcome to the Ministry of Magic Network’s Tumblr Awards! It is a pleasure for us to take our first step on Tumblr together. So, without further ado, please take a look at the details of these Awards.C R I T E R I A
reblog this post, likes for bookmark
be a fandom/multifandom blog
1 winner + 2 runners-up for each category (depending on how many entries this gets)
open until October 21st
[Categories+Prizes under the Read More]
Reblog this if it’s totally 100% okay to tag you in posts.
P S D # 0 0 2 B Y C O N W A L S H S
Since the first PSD I made was pretty well received, I figured I’d do another! I’m planning to do one a week, since I’ve been enjoying making them.
- Once again, it’s primarily meant for HTGAWM, but with some adjusting, I’m sure it would be usable on other shows. Just keep in mind that the lighting for HTGAWM really differs from most other TV shows.
- Contains vibrance
- Includes a gradient map and a b&w layer. You can always remove those if you think the scene you’re working on doesn’t need them. Same goes for the rest of the layers, since you’ll probably need to tweak colors and whatnot.
- Mostly for lighter scenes, such as ones in the classroom, courtroom, and outdoors. But you could definitely adjust the curves to make it more suited for darker ones.
- Don’t redistribute or claim as your own work.
- If you find this useful, it’d be great if you could like/reblog. It might seem so small and insignificant overall, but it would put a huge smile on my face and inspire me to make more down the line. Enjoy! [DL]
things the rp community needs to learn how to do:
- not steal another’s work
- respect each other
- give actual constructive criticism instead of just tearing down each other’s work.
- Expand on our writing
- Expand on our perspective
- Learn that you can’t please everybody but that is no excuse to be completely exclusive
- be inclusive of non-heterosexual characters, non-binary, gender(queer/lees), Trans.
only 100 in 5 weeks
man her game is weak
That’s 100 episodes in 35 days.
That’s 2.8 episodes a day.
I’ve had casual watching more intensive than that.
*tumblr collectively laughs*
BLOWJOBS IN THE DUNGEON
BLOWJOBS IN THE DUNGEON
THIS IS THE BEST HARRY POTTER THING I WILL EVER FUCKING REBLOG THERE ISN’T EVEN A CONTEST I SHIT YOU NOT
OK, no offense you guys, but have you ever participated in oral sex? It is very difficult to do when both people are standing up…
Hank, I think the spread legs could be/ are of someone squatting against the wall while the other person is standing. Maybe there’s even a stool or cauldron to squat on. :0) Who can resolve this curiosity for us?
Instead of saying motherfucker you can just say Oedipus
Half of our generation wouldn’t even understand that
yes you are right the thousands of notes on this post prove how ignorant our generation is. only you are intelligent. you are the chosen one.
only real Ancient Greek kids would understand
reblog if ur a tru 650BC kid